For challenging and hazardous cargo
The safe and compliant storage, handling and transportation of chemical and petro-chemical products to local, regional and international customers, is dependent on the knowledge and experience of Elite’s industry professionals.
Founded in 1991, Elite is a strategic joint venture partner with Metro and a key partner to the chemical and petro-chemical industries, working with a long list of global manufacturers, wholesalers, traders and distributors.
Elite’s experienced operations team have extensive knowledge in the handling and global multi-modal transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous products.
Safety and compliance is always Elite’s priority, which is why their personnel are all dangerous goods trained and work closely with customers, to fully understand their needs and the properties of their products.
The Elite difference:
- Industry experts, trained to FIAT/IATA standards in the handling of hazardous cargoes
- Regulatory and legal compliance
- Bespoke technology solutions, including end-to-end supply chain control towers
- Bespoke technology solutions, including end-to-end supply chain control towers and Lead Logistic Provider (LLP) adhering to up-to-date compliance of industry regulations
- Global multi-modal transport to international safety standards, including the use ISO tanktainers, flexitanks and specialised equipment
- Twenty offices across Europe, Middle East, India, SEA Asia, China, Japan and North America